Early Bird Discount Expires
10 Weeks of Solid Fitness Development
Whether the goal for your teen is to prepare for an upcoming athletic endeavor or just to get in better shape over the summer, this program handles it all.
Coaches will be on hand to work with teens who are looking to specifically take their athletics to another level – as well as those who are beginning their fitness journey.
5 Days A Week / 2 Classes Per Day
Between June 25th and August 31st, our teen program will expand to 5 days a week – with unlimited access.
Classes will be held at 10am and 3:30pm, so you can easily work around challenging summer schedules.
Geared For Youth
Our Teen Athletic Development program is geared to assisting teens unlock true genetic potential for the rest of their lives. The program is focused on developing explosive power, strength, speed, agility, endurance, and coordination in teens.
The program design is to help teens become more competitive at the respective sports they play, but is not exclusive to High School athletes. High intensity, functional fitness has been shown in studies to help children with attention and classroom endeavors as well!
Save Your Spot Today!
Spots are limited to 20 teens per class. Reserve your spot today. Your registration fees and spot are refundable until June 18th, 2018.
A Fun Approach To Fitness
Designed around encouragement and helping each other grow, this program will not only positively benefit your child physically, but mentally and socially as well.
Our teen program is highly successful for the same reason our adult program is – it’s FUN. While getting in better physical shape, the teens will be participating in a fun, interactive and social program.
Beginner Friendly, Athlete Approved
Our program has been specially designed to work for both the non-athlete and athlete alike.
For those who have not been athletically trained, this program will serve as a foundation for proper movement patterns. This will help your teen in all aspects for the rest of their lives. One coach will be on staff at each class to pay full attention and help these students.
Teens looking to enhance their athletic ability for a future in sports, will be challenged to dive deeper. We will staff this program with one coach who will be dedicated to advanced development.
A Typical Day
Group class typically lasts between 60 and 75 minutes. In the group, a typical day might look like this:
- Warm Up – The coach would take the group thru a structured warm up, meant to prime their bodies for the specific activities of the day.
- Agility / Speed / Coordination Work – 10 minutes of footwork, speed work, coordination work, or skill work.
- Power / Strength Work – 20 minutes of time focused on developing either explosive power or pure strength.
- Conditioning Work – 10 – 20 minutes focused on elevating the heart rate and pushing the mental and physical boundaries of respiratory endurance.
- Cool Down
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this safe for children? When taught correctly and actively coached, absolutely. However, those two caveats are the key. If movements are not properly taught, and coaching is not active and rigorous, risk of injury is there. This is why we mandate all new participants get private training to start, and only join the group when they are competent in movement.
- Will this stunt my child’s growth? In short, no. There’s many myths out there pertaining to diet, exercise and lifestyle – and this is one of them. Read here for more info.
- How beneficial is this? VERY. Not only will this increase the athletic ability of your child today, but it has long lasting effects. Increased motivation, increased self-esteem, unlocked genetic ability, clear cut goals and training direction are all some of the things that come from this training system.
- What the heck is “unlocking genetic potential”? Our bodies have certain windows of opportunity to learn things while we are developing. Think about language for example. It is very easy for children to pick up a new language when they are very young, and the older you get the more and more difficult it is. Movement is the same. If you child is able to “unlock” the ability to use fast twitch muscle to deploy explosive power, she or he will retain this ability for life. On the flip side, one who never unlocks this ability will have a very difficult time when they are older to become fast/powerful.